Friday, December 21, 2007

Les Miles gotta job to do

Les Miles in a hastily called press conference while sobbing hyterically, categorically denied that he has any interest in bolting to Michigan from LSU in the wake of Rich Rod becoming the new head coach at Michigan. Said Miles, "I am not a candidate for the Michigan Coaching job. I have a National Championship game to prepare for and I urge the reporters to leave me alone because even if Michigan starts having second thoughts about Rich Rod as they have to pay $4 million for a buyout and put up with the defensive co-ordinator from West Virginia, I will not leave LSU. This is a damn good team I am coaching right now." In a bold move, at the end of the press conference, Les Miles looked at the sole camera covering the conference and made a 'call me' hand sign for ESPN analyst Kirk Herbstreit.

No comments: